Open – Position – Technology Venture Capital Analyst.
London, United Kingdom
- Support deal team on investment and advisory mandates
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis on technology-enabled industries and new verticals
- Screen prospective investment opportunities
- Write investment memos and other analyses of potential and existing investments
- Conduct financial and business due diligence (e.g., industry analysis, competitive position, growth prospects)
- Develop financial models to analyze investment returns and perform valuation analyses
- Support team with quarterly reporting, annual meetings and client requests for information
- Other ad hoc requirements
- Requirements: 1-2 years of relevant work experience from a commercial or investment bank, consulting, Big 4, venture capital or private equity firm.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Right to work in UK.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to be flexible in a small team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for technology and rapidly changing industries
- Dedicated passion to technology ventures and investing
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills; creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong quantitative abilities, including experience in financial modeling and valuation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines; possess a fine-tuned attention to detail
How You Match
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Investment Banking
- Financial Analysis
- Skilled Multi-tasker
- Competitive Analysis
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
Venture Capital & Private Equity Internet Investment Banking
Finance Analyst Strategy/Planning
To introduce yourself, send a
concise CV with a cover letter.
Explain (A) what you bring to the role, (B) why you are interested in the role, (C) what evidence of interest do you have in technology ventures. Furthermore, (D) assuming that a meaningful bonus is possible, what is your minimum salary requirement for the role.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY without 2 attachments, firstly, a CV, and secondly a Cover Letter as per the above addressing points (A) – (D) with the relevant question number, otherwise your application will not be read at all.
We are lucky to receive hundreds of CVs every year. We can’t promise to get back to everyone but we do check every application.
GET IN TOUCH
Looking For A Way
To Drive Growth?
Made with by