How can you access your data?
We respect your privacy rights. You can contact us at any time to Request access to the personal information we have on you, Correct and amend any details we hold on you, Restrict or delete information that we hold on you. Contact us by emailing email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our handling of your data or the responses received, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How do we collect information on you?
If you contact us by post, phone, email, through the submission of forms on our website, social media channels, or in person, we may retain the communication for records including any information included within it. We also make use of systems that collate publicly available information. In addition, there is information that is collected automatically when you visit our website, such as IP addresses. See our cookies policy below for more details.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name;
- Contact information including email address and phone number;
- Employment and education details specified in any presentations or CVs you send us;
- Information required for Fuse Venture Partners to meet legal and regulatory requirements, particularly in respect of anti-money laundering legislation;
- Meetings attended and visits to our offices held with our staff;
- Any other information you send to us.
How is the information used?
We use data (including personal data of individuals) for the following purposes and under the following lawful basis:
- To carry out any obligations forming from a contractual agreement between us (Contract basis).
- To identify, evaluate, and enter in to, investment and exit opportunities (Legitimate interest basis, where not covered by a Contractual basis in an investment agreement).
- To monitor and support portfolio companies of the Funds (Legitimate interest basis).
- To contact you for administrative and promotional purposes relating to our services. You can opt-out at any time by emailing vincent at Fuse Venture Partners dot com. (Legitimate interest basis).
- To comply with legal obligations (Legal obligation basis).
- For internal record keeping (Legitimate interest basis).
Where is this information stored?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In the course of our business, Fuse Venture Partners utilises a number of service providers to store and process data. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, all information is securely stored with GDPR-compliant services.
Who is the information is shared with?
Sometimes we host events or activities in partnership with other organisations. In those cases, we may share your name and company name with them for the operations of the event or activity. We will not share any contact information with other organisations unless we have your explicit consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.